Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli-Cauliflower-Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli-Cauliflower-Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli-cauliflower-cheese soup recipe. To make broccoli-cauliflower-cheese soup you need 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Broccoli-Cauliflower-Cheese Soup:
- Provide 3 cup of Cooked Cauliflower.
- Take 1 cup of Cooked Broccoli.
- Get 1 envelope of Chicken flavor.
- Get 2 cup of Cheddar Cheese -Sharp or Mild.
- Use 1/4 cup of Water.
- Take 1 dash of Salt.
- Get 1 dash of Garlic salt.
- Use 1 dash of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of Parsley.
- Provide 1 dash of Black pepper.
Steps to make Broccoli-Cauliflower-Cheese Soup:
- Cook head of cauliflower and bunch of broccoli. Cook till soft..
- Mix broccoli and cauliflower in saucepan..
- Add water..
- Add seasonings.
- Mash with potato masher..
- Slowly heat. Do not boil..
- Add cheese..
- Stir and heat until cheese melts. Do not leave unattended..
- Put soup in bowls and cover with more cheese..
- Microwave each bowl 30 seconds to melt top cheese..
- Add a bit more salt and pepper..
- Garnish with avocado slices..
- Serve and enjoy!!.
If you find this Broccoli-Cauliflower-Cheese Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.