Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe. To make healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn:
- Get 2 of corn tortillas or 1 flour tortilla (organic preferred).
- Prepare 1 of serving of cod or another white fish (approximately 3 oz), defrosted if previously frozen.
- You need 1 of baby bok choy or half a regular bok choy or equivalent amount of cabbage, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of a red bell pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sumac.
- Use of Spice rub mixture.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need Pinch of cayenne.
- Use Pinch of coriander.
- Prepare of Olive oil (for greasing pan).
- Provide of Chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo as a garnish (optional).
- Provide of Cilantro as a garnish (optional).
Instructions to make Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn:
- Preheat oven to 450 F on broil. Spread corn on a silicone mat (make sure your mat is rated for 450 degrees). Set mat on tray on top shelf of oven. Broil for 10-12 minutes or to desired doneness. In my oven this takes 12 minutes but keep an eye on it..
- Chop bok choy (or cabbage) and red peppers. Add some water to a pan and turn on medium heat. Add veggies and lightly season with salt, paprika, and cumin. Saute until water has evaporated and veggies have reached desired doneness and caramelization. If water disappears before they’re done, add some more water or put a lid on the pan to finish cooking..
- After removing corn, set oven to bake at 425 F..
- Rinse and pat dry fish. Rub with spice mixture. Finally, coat both sides with sumac..
- Coat bottom of pan with a little olive oil and add fish. Bake for 6 minutes per 1/2 inch thickness. It should flake easily at the thickest point, and the internal temperature should be 140 F..
- Plate and enjoy. Top with chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo..
If you find this Healthy low fat baked fish tacos with “grilled” corn recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.