Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fresh rajma curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fresh rajma curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh rajma curry recipe. You can cook fresh rajma curry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fresh rajma curry:
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh rajma boiled.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 of red chilli whole.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use To taste of salt and sugar.
- Get As needed of oil.
Instructions to make Fresh rajma curry:
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and red chilli.
- Add onion slices saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute well till the raw smell disappears.
- Add tomato and saute well adding the boiled rajma.
- Add tomato sauce and combine well adding sugar.
- Add little water and boil.
- Sprinkle roasted kasuri methi and serve.
If you find this Fresh rajma curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.