Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brinjal / Aubergine Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal / Aubergine Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nevertheless. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal / aubergine salad recipe. You can have brinjal / aubergine salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brinjal / Aubergine Salad:
- Use 3 of Brinjals.
- Get 2 of Carrots.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- You need 4 of Chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of Steak and chop.
- Provide 1 tsp of Rajah.
- Take 1 cube of chicken stock.
- Provide To taste of ground pepper.
- Get 1 tin of baked beans.
Steps to make Brinjal / Aubergine Salad:
- Peel your carrots and dices it and boil it for +-10 minutes.
- Chop your onion and Chillies together then drizzle the pot with cooking oil to fry..
- When the onion and Chillies are frying the rinse you brinjal and dices it..
- Remove the Carrots and drain water and put it aside..
- Then pour your brinjal in the mixture of onion also add that chicken stock..
- Stir and cover it for few minutes to cook and check again the season it with spices.
- Stir and once the spices and brinjal is soft now you can open your tin of baked beans.
- Pour the tin and stir and let it simmer for a while.
- Your salad is ready now it's best serve cold with any meal..
If you find this Brinjal / Aubergine Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.