Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked sausage, potato & cabbage miso soup recipe. To cook smoked sausage, potato & cabbage miso soup you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup:
- Take 2 cups of Soup Stock of your choice *Today I used Unsalted Chicken Stock.
- Use 1-2 of Potatoes.
- You need 1-2 of Smoked Sausages *e.g. Kransky Sausages, about 150g.
- Use 2 of Cabbage Leaves.
- Use 1-2 tablespoons of Miso *Today I used 1 heaped tablespoon of White Miso.
- Use 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Steps to make Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup:
- Cut Potatoes, Sausages and Cabbage Leaves into bite-size pieces..
- Place the soup stock of your choice and the ingredients in a saucepan, and cook over medium heat until soft..
- Season with Miso. *Note: The important point to remember is that you should remove the soup from the heat before it starts to boil after adding Miso. If you boil the soup for too long, the wonderful aroma of Miso will be lost..
- Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onions and enjoy..
If you find this Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.