Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Porterhouse Steaks & French Vegetable Melody recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Porterhouse Steaks & French Vegetable Melody recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's porterhouse steaks & french vegetable melody recipe. To cook mike's porterhouse steaks & french vegetable melody you need 25 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Porterhouse Steaks & French Vegetable Melody:
- Get of ● For The Steaks.
- Provide 2 (2 Pound) of Porterhouse Steaks [room temp].
- Use as needed of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Get as needed of Weber Steak Shake.
- You need as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get as needed of Course Sea Salt.
- Get of ● For The Steak Toppings.
- Prepare as needed of Thick Sliced Viadailia Onions [you'll want em' sweet!].
- Provide as needed of Thick Sliced Mushrooms.
- Use as needed of Salted Butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Use 1/4 Cup of White Wine.
- Take of ● For The Vegetable Melody.
- Prepare 1 Pound of Baby Golden Russet Potatoes [rinsed – halved].
- Prepare 1 of Viadailia Onion [quartered].
- Take 2 Stalks of Celery [1" cubes].
- Take 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper [1" chopped].
- Take 10 of Garlic Cloves [left whole].
- Take 1 of LG Carrot [peeled and 1" chopped].
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare as needed of Course Sea Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of French Herbs De Provence you'll want a hint of lavender.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [to coat vegetables].
Instructions to make Mike's Porterhouse Steaks & French Vegetable Melody:
- Here's where you start. #1 Hit the mall and purchase her favourite perfume. Speed of you have to. And, make it a big bottle! #2 Take a selfy of you air blowing her an innocent, adoring loving kiss and have it professionally framed at same mall. [angry chicks really do seem to dig those photos for some reason?] #3 Make sure you buy her an extra large colorful card that says all of those sappy yacka yacka yacka pretty words and whatnot. Glitter, I've come to learn is also good..
- Step #4. Make her favorite meal. In her case, it's a massive grilled Porterhouse steak served with super fresh mushrooms, sweet Viadailia onions and a crispy French Herbs De Province vegetable melody..
- Other than that, here's what you'll need food wise. Easy peasy!.
- Chop all of your vegetable melody and add seasonings, broth and white wine..
- Seal vegetables tightly and bake at 400° for 45 minutes. Stir once..
- Season your room temp steaks with fresh ground back pepper, fresh ground sea salt, steak seasoning [like webers] and Worcestershire Sauce..
- Grill your onions in butter, garlic olive oil, white wine and fresh ground black pepper until slightly translucent..
- Then add your mushrooms to the mix and sautee for 5 minutes longer..
- Grill steak as per her expectations! Rare – medium rare? Anyway, a good medium rare is always in order!.
- Plate, serve and prepare to be worshipped! Serve with a quality white wine. Enjoy!.
- Sorry baby! 😩.
If you find this Mike's Porterhouse Steaks & French Vegetable Melody recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.