Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pork & Cabbage Miso Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork & Cabbage Miso Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork & Cabbage Miso Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork & cabbage miso soup recipe. To cook pork & cabbage miso soup you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork & Cabbage Miso Soup:
- Get 2 cups of Soup Stock of your choice *Today I used Salt Reduced Chicken Stock.
- Take 100-150 g of Pork *thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of Cabbage Leaves.
- Get 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- Get 1-2 tablespoons of Miso *Today I used 1 heaped tablespoon of White Miso.
- Take of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix).
Steps to make Pork & Cabbage Miso Soup:
- Slice Pork thinly and cut Cabbage leaves into 3-4cm pieces..
- Heat Stock and Cabbage in a saucepan, bring to the boil and cook until Cabbage is cooked. Add thinly sliced Pork..
- When Pork is cooked, add Miso. Remove the soup from the heat just before it starts to boil..
- Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onions. Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Powder) is also recommended to add extra flavour..
If you find this Pork & Cabbage Miso Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.