Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect BBQ Baked Beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect BBQ Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq baked beans recipe. To make bbq baked beans you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Baked Beans:
- Take 1/2 of lb. bacon, broiled til crisp.
- Provide 2 of stalks celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Take 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of sauce:.
- Get 1 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Take 3 tbsp of Worchestershire Sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Use 1 tsp of ea. garlic, pepper, chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 1/4 cup of molasses.
- Prepare 1 of cayenne pepper to taste.
- Get 1 can of ea. northern beans, kidney beans, pinto beans and black beans, drained and rinsed.
Steps to make BBQ Baked Beans:
- Crisp bacon in broiler, set aside to cool. Saute chopped veggies in 2 tbsp. bacon grease on med. til soft..
- add chopped bacon, all sauce ingredients, mix very well..
- add beans, turn heat to low. Simmer up to 30 min. on stovetop, or bake in 350 oven for up to 1 hour..
If you find this BBQ Baked Beans recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.