Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vangyache Bharit recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vangyache Bharit recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vangyache bharit recipe. You can cook vangyache bharit using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vangyache Bharit:
- Take 2 of big green vang (eggplants/baingan).
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of mustrad seeds.
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped spring onions.
- Use 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of kanda lasun masala/ goda masala.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Vangyache Bharit:
- Take a green eggplants, chilli and rost on the gas, once nicely rosted then peel out them skin and mash the eggplants and chilli with fork or knife.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds and let them crackle.
- Add curry leaves and onions mix well and fry on medium heat for 2-3 minutes until it gets nice pink colour.
- Add peanuts and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic paste, turmeric powder and kanda lasun masala mix well.
- Add mashed eggplant,spring onions and mix well and cook on low flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn of the gas mix well and vangyach bharit is redy.
- It serve with jowar, bajra, rice bhakri.
If you find this Vangyache Bharit recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.