Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Kung Pao Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Kung Pao Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot kung pao chicken recipe. You can have crockpot kung pao chicken using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Kung Pao Chicken:
- You need 2.5 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 of diced zucchini.
- Take 5 of diced red bell peppers.
- Use 1 cup of diced mushrooms (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded carrots (optional).
- Provide 1-2 cans of water chestnuts.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Use 1.5 cups of whole cashews.
- You need 2 tbl of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of powdered ginger.
- Take 3 tbl of veg. oil.
- You need 3 tbl of water?.
- You need 1 tbl of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbl of brown sugar.
- You need 3 tbl of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 tbl of white vinegar.
- Get 1 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Take 3 tbl of flour.
- Get 2 cups of rice (brown or white).
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Crockpot Kung Pao Chicken:
- Spray cooking spray in crockpot, add all ingredients except for flour and cashews. Stir, cover, and if you c an let marinate in crockpot an hour before turning on. Cook on low for 5 hours. Stir occasionally if you can.
- One hour before done cooking remove approx 1-2 cups of the broth and make slurry with flour. Pour back into dish and stir. Cover and continue to cook on low for last hour so it can thicken..
- Start to cook rice this last hour (4 cups boiling water to 2 cups white rice).
- Salt and pepper to taste then add cashews and mix in. Enjoy!.
If you find this Crockpot Kung Pao Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.