Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Maw's Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maw's Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to maw's baked beans recipe. To cook maw's baked beans you only need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Maw's Baked Beans:
- Use 4 cans of Pork and Beans.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Cookie's BBQ Sauce.
- Take 5 strips of Bacon.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Black Pepper.
Steps to make Maw's Baked Beans:
- Drain most of the liquid off the beans. Pour beans into 9" baking dish..
- Pour in BBQ sauce and brown sugar. Mix well..
- Place bacon slices across the top of beans..
- Sprinkle pepper over the top..
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Cover beans with foil. Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes..
- Remove foil and bake another 15 to 25 minutes depending on how thick you want the sauce..
- Let sit 15 minutes or more to cool down..
If you find this Maw's Baked Beans recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.