Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mommas beef meatball soup with barley recipe. To cook mommas beef meatball soup with barley you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley:
- Provide 2 of carrots chopped small dice.
- Use 1 stalk of celery chopped small dice.
- Prepare 1/2 of cooking onion chopped small dice.
- Get 2 cup of chicken broth (bought or made).
- Provide 3 cup of water.
- Use 1/4 lb of lean ground beef.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Use 1/4 cup of bread crumbs(or just enough to hold it together).
- Get 1 of ground garlic, salt, fresh ground black pepper, and secret spice( mine is ground sage) to taste.
- Prepare 1 small of palm full of Oregano.
- Take 1/2 of red pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 of green onion diced.
- Get 1/4 cup of pearl barley.
Steps to make Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley:
- Pour chicken stock into sauce pan and add chopped veg and simmer.
- in the meantime, add all remaing ingredients, except green onion and red pepper, into a bowl and mix well..
- Make tiny one bite meatballs!!(around 20) When all your balls are made drop them gently into the simmering broth to slowly simmer.Add in pearl barley!.
- Simmer for at least an hour! Just before serving add green onion and red pepper stir into pot and take off the heat!!.
- Serve with crusty bread or buns and enjoy!!!.
If you find this Mommas Beef Meatball Soup with Barley recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.