Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's green chili chicken & dumplings with super stock recipe. You can have mike's green chili chicken & dumplings with super stock using 31 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock:
- You need of ● For The Super Chicken Stock [reserve carcass for picking].
- Provide 1 of LG Pre-Roasted Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- You need 4 Cans of Low Sodium Swanson's Chicken Broth.
- Take 1.5 tbsp of Maggi Condensed Chicken Bouillon Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Green Chili Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- Take 1 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Use 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need of ● For The Chicken Soup Mix.
- Use 2 Cans of Campbells Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- Get 2 (4 oz) of Cans Hatch Green Chilies.
- Use 2 Cups of Whole Milk.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Half & Half Or Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- Provide of ● For The Vegetables.
- Take 1/2 of Chopped Vidalia Onion.
- Prepare 1 of LG Chopped Celery Stalk With Leaves.
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped Carrots.
- Take 1/2 Can of Drained Sweet Corn.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Green Beans.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Drained Sweet Peas.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need of ● For The Dumplings [room temp].
- Provide 1 Can of Pillsbury Grand Buttermilk Biscuits.
- Use Dash of Of Green Chile Powder.
- Use of ● For The Options [as needed].
- Use of Chopped Potatoes.
- Use Bowls of LG Bread.
- Get of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
Instructions to make Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock:
- Shred your pre-cooked Rotisserie chicken and chop your vegetables..
- Make your chicken stock. Add everything in the Super Stock section and reduce [simmer] chicken stock until halved..
- Double strain your rich chicken stock and add to Camplles soup mix below. Shred what's left of chicken on bones..
- Your whole milk and chicken soup. our half and half or heavy cream as well..
- Your half and half or heavy cream..
- Whisk your soup, whole milk and heavy cream well into a large bowl..
- Fold in your shredded chicken..
- Also, fold in your chiles. I really wouldn't use any other brand..
- Open your sweet buttered crispy corn and fully drain..
- Add all other vegetables and butter and bring to a simmer. Stir regularly. Add additional milk as needed..
- In the meantime, pick any leftover chicken from your cooled stock carcass and add to soup. Allow soup to simmer for 1 hour..
- Open your can of buttermilk flaky biscuits. Bring to room temp..
- Rip and squeeze biscuits into tight individual balls..
- TO MAKE YOUR HOMEMADE DUMPLINGS: Sift 2 cups of flour and 1 tsp baking powder into a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the flour mixture; pour in 1 cup of hot chicken broth, mixing first with a fork, then with your fingers. Add the egg and mix well again. Form into balls. Dust with green chile powder..
- Add rolled biscuits to your heavy simmering soup. Simmer 10 minutes longer. Stir gently from bottom otherwise you'll break up your dumplings or they'll stick together…
- This is an excellent green chili hot sauce to serve to the side of this dish..
- Serve immediately..
- Or, serve in fresh crispy bread bowls. Either way, enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Green Chili Chicken & Dumplings With Super Stock recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.