Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Rick's Afterburn Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rick's Afterburn Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rick's afterburn chili recipe. You can have rick's afterburn chili using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Rick's Afterburn Chili:
- You need 1/2 cup of dry pinto beans.
- Take 1/2 cup of dry navy beans.
- Get 1/2 cup of dry kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of baked beans.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Pounds of ground beef.
- Use 1 pound of ground spicy Italian sausage.
- Take 1 of Yellow bell pepper – diced.
- Take 1 of Red bell pepper – diced.
- Provide 3 of Habinero peppers – minced.
- Prepare 3 of Tai chili peppers – minced.
- Get 3 of jalapeño peppers – sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- Take 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Get 3/4 cup of chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of white sugar.
- Get 1 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 1 Tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 Tbs of minced garlic.
- Use 1 Tbs of dried oregano.
- Use 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of coarse ground black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
Instructions to make Rick's Afterburn Chili:
- Soak dry beans overnight.
- Boil beans until tender.
- Mix all dry spices and set aside.
- In a slow cooker add liquids to the cooked beans, stir in dry spices, add garlic and Worcestershire sauce, then stir in vegetables and peppers. Start heating up..
- Crumble ground pork sausage in to fry pan and lightly brown. Add the sausage to slow cooker and stir in. (I put the grease from the fry pan in as well).
- Without cleaning out the fry pan, coarsely crumble the ground beef into the fry pan and lightly brown. Add the beef to the chili and stir in..
- Let cook in the slow cooker 4-6 hours..
If you find this Rick's Afterburn Chili recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.