Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Dango Miso Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Dango Miso Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Dango Miso Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy dango miso soup recipe. You can cook creamy dango miso soup using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Dango Miso Soup:
- You need 2 of Fish broth packets.
- Get 1360 ml (45.98 fl oz) of Water *160 ml (5.41 fl oz) is for dango balls.
- Use 220 g (7.76 oz) of Dango rice flour / Joushinko rice flour.
- Use 500 g (17.63 oz) of Vegetables *whatever you like is fine.
- Take 3 tbsp of Miso paste *white.
- Use to taste of Green onion.
Instructions to make Creamy Dango Miso Soup:
- Put water and fish broth packets in a pan and wait 30 mins..
- Peel and slice vegetables. I'm using radish, carrots, burdock and konnyaku this time..
- If you want to add potatoes or sweet potatoes, soak in water for 10 mins. to remove any scum..
- Take out 160 ml of water which soaked the fish broth packets in the pan and pour in the bowl. * Depends on the dango powder you will use, the amount of water might be slightly different. Follow the indicated guide of the packages..
- Put vegetables into the pan and stew with low heat..
- Put dango rice powder in the bowl and knead well..
- Scoop some and make an one – bite size flat round shape and put in the pan as soon as it's made..
- Once the dango is cooked, it comes to the surface just like gnocchi pasta..
- Put the miso paste in, melt well, and stew with low heat for 15 mins.. You can add a pouched egg if you like. My grandmother put one in for breakfast..
- Stop the heat, take out fish broth packets and rest the soup for 30 mins., and then heat again to serve..
- While resting & cooling down, the good flavor of miso will soak deep inside the ingredients and a slight amount of dango rice powder melts into the soup. It makes this soup rich & creamy, just like a white stew..
- Pour the soup into a serving bowl and put some green onion on top for a nice presentation!.
- You can make the miso soup with your favorite vegetables! This is the one I cooked with sweet potatoes the other day. Tofu & wakame seaweed combination is also good!.
- You can get all the ingredients I used here at Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati, OH. They are in the Japanese section. White miso is the light yellow / beige one, dango powder is the blue one (Joushinko, pink one, is also okay if dango powder is not available.).
- Konnyaku jelly is the gray slimy rectangle one just above the tofu. It is made from the a potato called the "devil's tongue". It is a Japanese healthy food which is low in fat and contains lots of fiber, to reduce absorbing cholesterol and sugar. Also has effects to prevent diabetes, high blood pressure, and arteriosclerosis..
If you find this Creamy Dango Miso Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.