Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut fish curry recipe. To cook coconut fish curry you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut fish curry:
- Use 1/2 kg of boneless fish, cut into pieces.
- Provide 2 of medium tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of garlic, minced.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ginger, minced.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli, chopped.
- Take 1 of capsicum, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut cream.
- Take 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 of unripe mango, grated (you can use tamarind paste).
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of fish masala.
- Get 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use of Coriander for garnish.
Instructions to make Coconut fish curry:
- Boil the fish on medium heat for 5 mins..
- On medium heat, in a large cooking pan, put cooking oil and onions. Cook until golden brown. Add tomatoes, mango, garlic, ginger, salt, turmeric, paprika, and fish masala. Cook until the tomatoes are soft and mashy..
- Add coconut milk and stir well..
- Add the preboiled fish (without the broth) and capsicum in to the pan, and gently stir well making sure not to break the fish. Let it cook for 5 minutes. Adjust salt if need be. You can add some fish broth if the curry is too thick..
- Add coconut cream and mix carefully. Let it simmer for 15-30 secs and turn off the heat..
- Serve warm with rice, chapati, or naan bread. Enjoy🌹.
If you find this Coconut fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.