Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot salad recipe. To cook carrot salad you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot salad:
- Use 6 of carrots, peeled and diced.
- Use 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 tin of baked beans.
- Use 1 teaspoon of rajah mild and spicy curry powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of six gun grill spice.
- You need of Bit of oil to fry.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of chutney.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of sweet chilli sauce.
Steps to make Carrot salad:
- Heat oil on a medium heat and put onion and green pepper in a pan.
- Add spices then add carrots and fry until soft (according to your desire).
- Add baked beans and mix well let it simmer and switch off stove then leave to cool a bit.
- Add chutney and sweet chilli sauce and stir then serve.
If you find this Carrot salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.