Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Reshmi paneer curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Reshmi paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Reshmi paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to reshmi paneer curry recipe. You can cook reshmi paneer curry using 12 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Reshmi paneer curry:
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion, sliced.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take cubes of paneer.
- Get 2 tbsp of cream.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 of capsicum, sliced.
- Provide 1 of tomato, sliced.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
Steps to make Reshmi paneer curry:
- Firstly, in a large kadai heat 2 tbsp oil and saute onion, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste..
- Now add capsicum, tomato and saute for a minute.
- Do not overcook, keep aside..
- In the kadai, heat butter.
- Keeping the flame on low and add cumin seeds,turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder and cumin powder..
- Saute until the spices turn aromatic..
- Further, add tomato puree and saute well..
- Also, add 2 tbsp cashew and melon seeds paste and saute on medium flame..
- Cook until the mixture thickens and oil separates..
- Furthermore, add water and salt. mix well, adjusting consistency as required..
- In sauted onion, capsicum, and tomato..
- Also, add paneer cubes and mix gently without breaking paneer..
- Add in gravy.
- Cream, cumin powder and mix gently..
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until the flavours are absorbed well..
- Now add garam masala, kitchen king, paneer masala and coriander leaves. mix well..
- Finally, enjoy reshmi paneer with roti or naan..
If you find this Reshmi paneer curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.