Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Modern day chakalaka recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Modern day chakalaka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Modern day chakalaka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to modern day chakalaka recipe. You can have modern day chakalaka using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Modern day chakalaka:
- Prepare 5 of carrots, peeled.
- You need 1 of big onion.
- Use 1 of Set of robot pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of rajah curry powder mild and spicy.
- Provide 2 tbsp of steak and chops spice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chicken spice.
- Get 2 tbsp of barbecue spice.
- Use 1 tin of baked beans.
- Take of Chillies (optional).
- Use to taste of Vegetables atchar.
- Take 5 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Modern day chakalaka:
- Grate your carrots chop onions, robots pepper and chillies.
- Pour oil in the pot add onion, robots pepper, chillies add all your spices and rajah fry for about 10 minutes.
- When it's all fried together add your carrots and fry for about 15 minutes till the carrots is soft.
- Remove from the stove let it cool when it's cool add your baked beans and vegetables atchar.
- Ready to serve it's nice with pap and braai meat.
If you find this Modern day chakalaka recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.