Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef stir-fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stir-fry recipe. You can cook beef stir-fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef stir-fry:
- Take of Stir-fry veggies.
- Get of Shredded carrot.
- Provide of Sugar snap peas.
- Take of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Baby corn.
- Prepare of Beans.
- Prepare of Red capsicum.
- You need of Meat & seasoning.
- Get strips of Beef.
- Provide of Himalayan salt.
- Prepare of Sweet soy sauce.
- Take of Noodles.
- Take of Mi Goreng noodles.
Steps to make Beef stir-fry:
- Marinate beef strips (1/2 a kilo to 1 kilo depending on how many people) in half a bottle of sweet soy sauce and 4 turns of the salt grinder – leave for a minimum of an hour.
- Cook 2 to 4 packets of Mi Goreng noodles for about 2 minutes, you only want the noodles to separate not be soft and mooshy. If your serving 4 people I'd go with using 3 packets. You could also use the sachets from the noodles to put in your beef marinate depending on what ones you like. Once noodles are cooked drain out the water and put to the side..
- Throw your stir-fry veggies in your wok (if you don't have a wok a big fry pan will do), you choose the veggies and the amount depending on what you like and how many people are eating. Swirl some more sweet soy sauce on-top and let cook for 3-4 minutes depending on fresh or frozen veggies, don't cook to long you don't want them to be soggy..
- Now throw your marinated beef into the hot wok/pan with your veggies let cook for about 2 minutes then add your noodles..
- Stir everything together for about 1 minute then turn of, you don't want to cook the beef strips for more then 4-5 minutes or they'll go tough and chewy..
- You could use chicken if you wanted and even rice instead of noodles..
If you find this Beef stir-fry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.