Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egusi soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egusi soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egusi soup recipe. To cook egusi soup you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Egusi soup:
- Prepare of Spinach/ugu leaf as u required.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of red peper.
- Provide of Scotch bonnet as required.
- Get of Oil either palm oil or veg oil.
- Provide of Seasoning.
- You need of Pumpkin seeds grinded.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Provide of White meat or red aa required.
- Get of Stock fish.
- Take of Smoked fish.
Steps to make Egusi soup:
- Wash and diced all the ingredients above.
- The stock fish first need to be washed with hot water and cook with some garlic n ginger paste,then add the chicken,smoked fish and let both cook.
- Put some oil to the pot add the onionsand let sim for some minutes garlic n ginger paste add the grinded pepper choped tomatoes stir fry and add a bit of water to bring to boil.
- Add the cooked meat n stock fish,smoked fish.
If you find this Egusi soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.