Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheat Pempek (Fried Fish Cake in Sour Soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheat Pempek (Fried Fish Cake in Sour Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheat Pempek (Fried Fish Cake in Sour Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheat pempek (fried fish cake in sour soup) recipe. You can cook cheat pempek (fried fish cake in sour soup) using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheat Pempek (Fried Fish Cake in Sour Soup):
- Use 500 g of white fish.
- Get 120 g of Tapioca flour.
- You need 60 g of wheat flour (or just use tapioca).
- Provide 1 cup (250 g) of water (iced/cold).
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Vegetable oil for deep frying.
- You need of Soup/Cuko.
- You need 2 tablespoon of vinegar (I use malt).
- You need 1.5 cup (375 ml) of water.
- Get 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Take 5 tablespoons of palm sugar.
- Provide to taste of Chili powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of dried shrimp.
- Take 4 teaspoons of dried tamarind.
- Provide of Garnish.
- Provide 6 of eggs, boiled.
- Get 1 of cucumber, diced.
Steps to make Cheat Pempek (Fried Fish Cake in Sour Soup):
- Blitz the fish with the water inside a food processor. If you don't have a food processor, you can steam or boil the fish together with the water until it soften. then you can mix it together with the dry ingredient. Just ensure that the end batter is cold so that it's crunchy when fried..
- Boil the egg, preferably hard boiled. Set aside..
- Prepare the oil in the wok for deep frying. Traditionally you shape the batter to different shapes according to the filling, with the most common cylindrical, and half moon with egg filling. However, this is a cheat version, so just shape them with 2 spoons and put them straight to the oil to deep fry. You can fry them and store or store then fry, up to you..
- After you finish frying, you can make the soup/ cuko. Feel free to adjust the taste as I usually eyeball the garlic and the chili..
- Serve by cutting 4 pempek to bite sized chunks, 1-2 halves of boiled egg, and 1-2 tablespoon of cucumber. Add the soup. Originally it should be dipped but I like to drench the crispy fish cake and crunchy cucumber in cold sauce..
If you find this Cheat Pempek (Fried Fish Cake in Sour Soup) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.