Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Pinto Beans and Bacon – CROCKPOT recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Pinto Beans and Bacon – CROCKPOT recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Pinto Beans and Bacon – CROCKPOT recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy pinto beans and bacon – crockpot recipe. To cook spicy pinto beans and bacon – crockpot you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Pinto Beans and Bacon – CROCKPOT:
- Use 2 cups of dry pinto beans.
- Take of Lots of water.
- Provide 1 of large yellow onion, chopped.
- Get 8 strips of thick cut bacon, baked and chopped.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Tastefully Simple brand Green Tea Peppercorn seasoning blend.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Pinto Bean Seasoning (recipe below).
Instructions to make Spicy Pinto Beans and Bacon – CROCKPOT:
- Lay dry beans on a towel in a single layer and inspect for odd beans and foreign objects (small rocks). Discard what you've culled out..
- Rinse the beans several times, drain and put into a bowl. Cover with 3 inches of water and soak for at least 8 hours or overnight..
- Drain the beans, rinse with more water (several times) until water runs clear..
- Put beans and all other ingredients into a crockpot with enough water to cover by 2 inches..
- Cook on high for 6 hours..
- Serve with cornbread muffins and sliced avocado..
- PINTO BEAN SEASONING (credit to Carl Oberlander) 4 tsp salt 2 TB cumin 1 tsp sugar 1 TB paprika 1 TB chili powder 1 TB onion powder 1 TB garlic powder Store in an airtight container for up to six months..
If you find this Spicy Pinto Beans and Bacon – CROCKPOT recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.