Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Jerk Beans & Cheese On Potato Waffles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Jerk Beans & Cheese On Potato Waffles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Jerk Beans & Cheese On Potato Waffles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy jerk beans & cheese on potato waffles recipe. You can have spicy jerk beans & cheese on potato waffles using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Jerk Beans & Cheese On Potato Waffles:
- Prepare 2 of frozen potato waffles,.
- Use 1/4-1/2 tin of baked beans,.
- You need of Cheddar cheese, grated, around 25g per portion,.
- Provide of Dried jerk seasoning to taste,.
- Get 1 pinch of red chilli flakes to taste,.
- Get of Salt and pepper to season.
Steps to make Spicy Jerk Beans & Cheese On Potato Waffles:
- Place the waffles either in an oven or under a grill and cook according to packet instructions. Once cooked through lay them on a wire rack over a lined baking tray. Preheat the grill to a medium heat..
- In a bowl combine the jerk seasoning with the baked beans and season with salt and pepper. Stir well to combine..
- Spoon over the beans neatly into the waffles then put the grated cheese on top of each one. Grill until golden and bubbly..
- Remove from the grill and sprinkle over red chilli flakes to taste. Enjoy!.
If you find this Spicy Jerk Beans & Cheese On Potato Waffles recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.