Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade Chicken Ramen recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Chicken Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Chicken Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chicken ramen recipe. You can cook homemade chicken ramen using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Chicken Ramen:
- Get of Noodles.
- Take 2 quarts of water.
- Prepare 2 tbs of baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 box of spaghetti.
- Provide of Broth.
- Provide 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of whole onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, chopped.
- You need 2 of celery sticks, chopped.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Use 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded chicken breast.
- Get 4 of Eggs.
Steps to make Homemade Chicken Ramen:
- (NOODLES) Bring water to a boil in a large pot over high heat. Slowly add 2 tablespoon of baking soda into boiled water. The water will still start to bubble and foam, so keep an eye on it. Add the spaghetti to the pot and cook 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, springy, and light brown. Drain and add into soup broth..
- (BROTH) In a medium pot, heat the oil over medium high heat until hot. Stir in the onion, carrots, celery, garlic, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are browned. Stir in the chicken broth and chicken breast and bring to a simmer. Simmer the soup 15 minutes, then stir in the noodles and simmer until the noodles are tender..
- (EGGS) Fill a pot with enough water to cover the eggs, and bring to a boil. Gently lower the eggs into the boiling water, and let simmer for 7 minutes (for a slightly-runny yolk) or 8 minutes (for a soft, but set-up yolk). Meanwhile, fill a large bowl with ice water. When the timer finishes, transfer the eggs to the ice bath to stop the cooking process. Wait at least 5 minutes, or until cool enough to handle, then carefully peel away the shell and slice in half, lengthwise..
If you find this Homemade Chicken Ramen recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.