Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fruity rice muthia (Sweet and sour) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fruity rice muthia (Sweet and sour) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruity rice muthia (Sweet and sour) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fruity rice muthia (sweet and sour) recipe. You can cook fruity rice muthia (sweet and sour) using 27 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fruity rice muthia (Sweet and sour):
- Take 1 cup of leftover fruity rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of besan.
- Take 1/2 cup of Dalia.
- Get 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- Take 1 tbsp of methi leaves.
- Provide as needed of leaves Mint.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take as needed of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of jeera powder.
- Get 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of fennel powder.
- Get of For tadka.
- Take 1 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of hing.
- Get 10 of curry leaves.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Get 1/2 of tsp sesame seeds.
- Use as needed of Coriander leaves.
- Use of For garnish.
- You need as needed of Green grapes,Finely chopped apple.
- Provide as needed of Pomegranate seeds.
- Get as needed of Chutney for serving.
Instructions to make Fruity rice muthia (Sweet and sour):
- Take ginger,chop chilli and besan in a bowl.
- Add fruity rice,besan,Dalia and methi.
- And all spices.
- Add sesame seeds and lemon juice.
- Now grease palms and make rolls of this dough.
- Grease tray and steam them.
- When cooked take them out and cut in small pieces.
- Then make tadka by all given ingredients.
- And tadka on muthila.
- Garnish with grapes and apple and pomegranate seeds.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve with chutney.
If you find this Fruity rice muthia (Sweet and sour) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.