Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Potato & Chicken with Basil, Thyme & Cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Potato & Chicken with Basil, Thyme & Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Potato & Chicken with Basil, Thyme & Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It consists of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked potato & chicken with basil, thyme & cheese recipe. To cook baked potato & chicken with basil, thyme & cheese you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Potato & Chicken with Basil, Thyme & Cheese:
- Provide 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 3 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Use 1 of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of HP sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of tabasco sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 kg of chicken breasts.
- Provide 1/2 kg of potato.
- Provide 1 dash of basil.
- Provide 1 dash of thyme.
- Use 1/4 kg of mozzerella cheese.
- Take 1 bunch of spring oinion.
- Get 1 of oregano.
Steps to make Baked Potato & Chicken with Basil, Thyme & Cheese:
- Cube chicken and potato.
- Mix all items except cheese and spring onion in large bowl as sauce.
- Add chicken and potato to mix and let it marinate for 15 mins.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and bake till golden brown (15mins).
- Slice spring onion into small pieces and spread on top.
- Grate mozzerella cheese and spread on top.
- Continue baking for another 10 mins till cheese melts.
- Add oregano as needed for taste.
If you find this Baked Potato & Chicken with Basil, Thyme & Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.