Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked beans recipe. To cook baked beans you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Beans:
- Take 3 can of Pork and Beans.
- Get 1 tbsp of Spicy Mustard.
- Take 3 tbsp of Mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Hickory Smoke BBQ Sauce.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Creole Seasoning.
- Use 1 medium of Onion, chopped fine.
Instructions to make Baked Beans:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 2 quart baking dish add baked beans, mustard, ketchup, barbecue sauce, Creole seasoning and chopped onion..
- Mix together well and place in oven for 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven, stir again and place back into the oven for 20 more minutes..
- After twenty minutes is up remove from oven and cool..
If you find this Baked Beans recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.