Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot Oatmeal Cookies (no added sugar) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Oatmeal Cookies (no added sugar) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot oatmeal cookies (no added sugar) recipe. To make carrot oatmeal cookies (no added sugar) you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot Oatmeal Cookies (no added sugar):
- Provide of dry.
- Take 2 cup of instant oats.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 3 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take of wet.
- Provide 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 cup of maple syrup.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of carrot, grated.
Steps to make Carrot Oatmeal Cookies (no added sugar):
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the butter, egg, and vanilla..
- Stir in the maple syrup to the wet bowl and mix well.
- Add in the flour mixture, and grated carrot. Don't over mix..
- Chill the dough in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. (If chilling longer, cover with plastic wrap, ensuring it touches the entire surface of the cookie dough.).
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Drop the cookie dough into rounded scoops on the baking sheet. (If chilled longer than 1.5 hours, flatten slightly.).
- Bake at 325°F for 12-15 minutes..
- Cool on the baking sheet for at least 15 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack..
If you find this Carrot Oatmeal Cookies (no added sugar) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.