Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Whiting Fillets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Whiting Fillets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Whiting Fillets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked whiting fillets recipe. To make baked whiting fillets you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Whiting Fillets:
- Provide 6 of fillets.
- Use 1/2 cup of butter.
- Use 1 bunch of scallion.
- Provide 1 of lemon.
- Use 1 small of bag carrot matchsticks.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Get 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic powder.
- Take 1 dash of italian seasoning.
- Provide 2 of whole tomatoes, diced.
- Provide 1 tsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Baked Whiting Fillets:
- Defrost fillet well, or rinse well, if fresh.then pat dry..
- Squirt some olive oil on a baking dish or pyrex dish, whatever you prefer then place fish in the baking dish..
- In the meantime, melt butter and mix in the seasonings..
- Garnish with the diced tomatoes and matchstick carrots then pour the seasoning mixture on top..
- Bake at 375*for 20 mins or until fillets are well-baked, or as desired..
- Serve with hot steamed rice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Baked Whiting Fillets recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.