Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo Curry (Potato fry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Curry (Potato fry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people take for granted. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo curry (potato fry) recipe. You can have aloo curry (potato fry) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Curry (Potato fry):
- Get 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 250 gms of Potatoes.
- Provide 100 gms of Onions.
- Use 1 tbsp of Mustard seeds.
- Use 2 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- Provide 2 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of chickpeas.
- You need of Quarter tbsp of Turmeric, if required.
Steps to make Aloo Curry (Potato fry):
- Finely chop the potatoes and onions (not more than 1 cms each). Heat up a frying pan and add 2 tbsps of oil, after few seconds, add mustard seeds and chickpeas to it..
- Once the mustard seeds begin to pop, add finely chopped onions and fry for 5 minutes..
- Once the onion gets soft and brown, add the chopped potatoes to it. Sprinkle one tbsp of garam masala, salt and continue frying. Add turmeric if required..
- Repeat the process for 15 mins, if the Potatoes gets sticky, sprinkle some water (10ml) and fry. After 15 mins, keep the stove on low flame, cover the pan with a lid and allow it for 7 minutes. Transfer it to a bowl, add coriander leaves if required. Serve hot..
If you find this Aloo Curry (Potato fry) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.