Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Traditional Fish Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditional Fish Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional fish soup recipe. You can cook traditional fish soup using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Traditional Fish Soup:
- Get 4 pieces of fish such as, shark, cobia, lemonfish, mahi-mahi.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh oregano.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- You need of rustic bread, sliced.
- Provide to taste of sweet paprika.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, finely sliced.
- Use 50 ml of white wine vinegar.
- Get of plain flour.
- You need 150 ml of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 500 ml of water.
- Prepare to taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- Take 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of Green pepper, chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 1 of fish stock cube.
Instructions to make Traditional Fish Soup:
- Prepare a marinade by mixing vinegar, 3 tbsp of olive oil, bay leaf and 1/2 tsp of paprika. Mix well then add the fish pieces and leave for 1 to 2 hours..
- In a deep saucepan add the olive oil and heat. Then add the onion, garlic and green pepper and simmer until the onion has softened..
- Add the marinade, tomato paste, stock cube and water, but remove the bay leaf. Replace lid and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the fish pieces to the pot Season with salt and pepper. Cook for another 10 minutes..
- Add 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of flour and mix gently. Over a low to medium heat simmer for 3 minutes to thicken the sauce. Add more flour if you think it needs to be thicker..
- Add the egg and continue to simmer gently for a further 5 minutes or so..
- Turn the heat off and add the thyme..
- Leave to stand for 10 minutes..
- In a shallow tray add the sliced bread and then add the fish pieces on top of the bread..
- Soak with the marinade and serve..
If you find this Traditional Fish Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.