Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey, almond & quinoa crusted salmon recipe. You can have honey, almond & quinoa crusted salmon using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon:
- Get 1 lb of fresh salmon, skin on (wild caught when possible).
- Use 2 of 3 tablespoons dijon mustard.
- Use 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
- Use 1/4 cup of cooked quinoa.
- Get 2 of 3 tablespoons honey.
Instructions to make Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Place salmon skin side down in a baking dish and pat dry with a paper towel..
- Spoon mustard onto salmon and spread until flesh is almost completely covered..
- In a small bowl, combine almonds, quinoa and honey. Stir to form a sticky mixture..
- Cover mustard-covered salmon with almond-quinoa crust..
- Bake on center rack for 20 – 25 minutes, until salmon flakes easily with a fork..
- Remove and let sit for 2 – 3 minutes. Serve along with a fresh garden salad and her quinoa mushroom risotto..
If you find this Honey, Almond & Quinoa Crusted Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.