Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Seafood and Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Seafood and Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker seafood and rice soup recipe. You can cook slow cooker seafood and rice soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Seafood and Rice Soup:
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Use 1 dash of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 can of chopped tomatoes 400ml.
- You need 700 ml of fish stock (I used stock cube.
- Prepare 50 ml of white wine.
- Prepare 75 grams of short grain rice.
- You need 250 grams of fresh or frozen and thawed seafood mix.
- Prepare of Extra water to thin soup.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Seafood and Rice Soup:
- I sautee onion and garlic in a pan. Add paprika and cook out for a minute to release flavour..
- Add chopped tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the wine and simmer for a minute.
- Blend everything so that is smooth and transfer to slow cooker – crockpot..
- Add stock and bay leaf and leave for 4-5 hours on low..
- Add the rice and let it simmer for half hour.
- Turn up to high and add the seafood simmer extra 15 minutes and thin with water as required..
If you find this Slow Cooker Seafood and Rice Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.