Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli and bacon cheddar soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli and bacon cheddar soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli and bacon cheddar soup recipe. To cook broccoli and bacon cheddar soup you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli and bacon cheddar soup:
- Take 2 lb of broccoli.
- Take 1/4 lb of bacon.
- You need 1 stick of margarine.
- Get 1 quart of chicken broth.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 2 cup of colby jack cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
Instructions to make Broccoli and bacon cheddar soup:
- Fry the bacon crispy. Save the drippings. Remove the bacon set aside..
- Add margarine to drippings. Add broccoli and chicken broth. Garlic and salt. Chop and Add bacon back..
- Boil till the broccoli is tender. Mix water and cornstarch add to broccoli. Bring to boil stirring constantly. Add cheese and cream remove from heat stirring constantly. Let sit covered 10 minutes..
- Serve in a bowl hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Broccoli and bacon cheddar soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.