Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pasta recipe. To cook baked pasta you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked pasta:
- Prepare 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Use 2 1/2 cup of penne lisce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of penne rigate.
- Take 2 of jar of ragu sauce.
- Use 300 grams of ricotta extra creamy 300 g.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 clove of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper chopped.
- Take 2 of medium onions chopped.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Use 3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Steps to make Baked pasta:
- Boil your noodles in some salted water with a little bit of oil. You can boil both of the penne pasta together once the noodles are done boiling drain the noodles and set aside remember to add a little cold water here in there just so the noodles don't stick together while in your strainer.
- While your noodles are boiling chop up the garlic onions and red peppers also shred your cheeses.
- In a frying pan add oil and the onions and fry just until slightly softened once the onions start to soften add the garlic and the red peppers continue frying for a few minutes then add the ground beef.
- Continue cooking until the beef is well done and no longer pink drain the fat from the beef in a strainer and then add it back to the frying pan add the garlic powder salt pepper Italian seasonings then add the ragu sauce mix well then add the sugar cook for few minutes then turn off the stove and set aside.
- In an oven pan that has a lid add a little bit of the sauce to the bottom then add a layer of the penne noodles.
- Add a layer of the sauce on top of the noodles then take your ricotta cheese and add the milk to it mix it up and put it on top of the sauce.
- Add another layer of noodles over top of the ricotta add another layer of sauce and then add a layer of the cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- Add another layer of sauce on top of the cheese and then add the rest of the cheese on top of the sauce using the mozzarella first and then the cheddar.
- Bake at 375°F Fahrenheit for 30 minutes covered then uncover it and bake another 20 minutes let sit for at least 20 minutes before serving enjoy.
If you find this Baked pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.