Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Garlic rapinis recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic rapinis recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic rapinis recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic rapinis recipe. You can cook garlic rapinis using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic rapinis:
- Prepare 1 bundle of fresh rapinis.
- You need 2 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of minced garlic or garlic powder.
- You need to taste of Fresh ground pepper.
- Take to taste of Himalayan pink salt.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of regular salt.
Steps to make Garlic rapinis:
- Wash thoroughly the rapinis, discarding faded leaves and cutting the base of stems..
- In a large pot, boil water and add in the regular salt..
- Plunge the rapinis in boiling water and cook till leaves start to change color to a less vibrant green (approx 2 minutes)..
- Drain the rapininis..
- Heat up the olive oil at med/high in the same pot you used to boil the rapinis..
- Add in the garlic if you are using fresh and cook 1 minutes, stirring constantly. ***Omit this step if you are using garlic powder***.
- Add the rapinis to the pot and mix well with the oil..
- Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper, himalayan pink salt and garlic powder if you didn't use fresh garlic..
- Serve as a side dish with steak or seafood..
If you find this Garlic rapinis recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.