Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Egusi soup served with semo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egusi soup served with semo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egusi soup served with semo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egusi soup served with semo recipe. You can have egusi soup served with semo using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Egusi soup served with semo:
- Get 1 of derica of egusi(grounded melon).
- You need of hand full dry crayfish (not the tiny once pls).
- You need 6 of crabs.
- Provide 1 of big oporoko head(stock fish).
- Prepare 4 of round smoked panla(fish).
- Use 4 of white ponmo (I prefer white ponmo to smoked ponmo).
- Use of red oil.
- Get 2 cubes of knor chicken.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Use 4 of big red bell pepper.
- Take 10 piece of pepper.
- Provide 4 of tomatoes(I like mine with tomatoes).
- Take 2 of big onions.
- Get 1 of big bunch ugu leaf(pumpkin leaf sliced).
Steps to make Egusi soup served with semo:
- Wash ur ponmo well cut it into small piece, wash the oporoko shred it,wash the crab well, put them all in the pot you are gonna use to cook the egusi with not so much water to avoid watery egusi add salt and 1knor chicken cube. Let it boil for like 30min.
- While the ponmo and others are boiling. Wash ur smoked fish shred it and set aside, remove the head of the crayfish and set aside. Blend all ur pepper and tomatoes with one onions together not so smooth..
- Once your ponmo and others is soft turn in ur blended pepper let it boil for another 10 min then add 3big spoon of red oil taste if it needs one more cube of maggi and salt, let it cook.
- Mean while your egusi is aside and your ugu leaf is washed. When your stew is ready, add the fish and the crayfish stir well and add ur egusi don't turn immediately u add d egusi cover ur pot for 2min let it simmer then open and turn. note: while adding the egusi the heat should be low to avoid burnt.
- Once u turn in your egusi well add the fresh ugu leaf(sliced pumpkin leaf) still on low heat turn well then cover and let it simmer well for like 10min and then ur sumptuous egusi is ready.
If you find this Egusi soup served with semo recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.