Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ziti with Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ziti with Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti with veggies recipe. You can have baked ziti with veggies using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Ziti with Veggies:
- Provide 1 1/3 cup of Whole Grain Ziti.
- Take 28 oz of canned diced tomatoes, juice reserved.
- Use 1 cup of diced carrots.
- Use 1 cup of diced green bell pepper.
- Take 2 cup of chopped broccoli.
- Take 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Use 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 cup of reduced-fat mozerella.
- Take 1 cup of shredded parmesan.
Instructions to make Baked Ziti with Veggies:
- Preheat to 375°F.
- Cook pasta to el dente, drain.
- Prepare all the veggies (chopping, mincing, etc).
- Saute carrots, peppers and broccoli in reserved tomato juice for 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and garlic for another 5 min..
- Add tomatoes and spices for 3 min..
- In large bowl toss pasta, veggies and mozerella together..
- Place in sprayed 9 x 13 pan.
- Sprinkle with the parmesean and cover with foil.
- Bake 20 min..
- Remove foil and bake another 10 min..
If you find this Baked Ziti with Veggies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.