Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetable soup (edikaikong) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable soup (edikaikong) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable soup (edikaikong) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most likely pick out lots of items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One wholesome option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable soup (edikaikong) recipe. You can cook vegetable soup (edikaikong) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable soup (edikaikong):
- Get of sliced 1 bunch of ugu leaf.
- You need of Sliced water leaf half of the ugu leaf quantity.
- Get 4 of white ponmo (i prefer white ponmo).
- Use 1 of big head oporoko(stock fish).
- You need of hand full crayfish(not the tiny once).
- Get 4 of round smoked fish (panla or any one of ur choice).
- Take of blended pepper(rough blend).
- Prepare 1 of big onions.
- Take of Red oil.
- Use 2 cubes of knor chicken.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Vegetable soup (edikaikong):
- Wash ur vegetables well to avoid sand Set aside,.
- Wash ur ponmo cut into small pieces, wash the oporoko and shred put them all in a pot slice in half of the onions put in one knor chicken and salt to taste add little water to boil.
- Whilst doing that remove the head of the crayfish and shred the smoked fish. Once the ponmo and the oporoko is soft enuff put it down.
- Place a clean pot on the gas put in ur red oil once its hot slice the remaining onions in it and add ur rough blend pepper let it fry then add the ponmo oporoko crafish smoke fish and all ur seasoning to taste.
- Once it simmer well add ur pumpkin leaf turn well let it cook for like 5min and then add the water leaf turn and let it simmer for 2min more then its ready.
If you find this Vegetable soup (edikaikong) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.