Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mae's Baked Penne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mae's Baked Penne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mae's baked penne recipe. To make mae's baked penne you only need 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mae's Baked Penne:
- Take of Pasta and Cheese.
- You need 10 oz of penne.
- Get 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of mozzerella cheese, grated & divided.
- Get 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Get 2 tbsp of each dried basil, parsley, garlic powder.
- Get of Sauce.
- Get 1 lb of Italian sausage, cooked and drained.
- Get 1 can of –15 ounce crushed tomatoes.
- Take 2 can of –8 ounce each tomato sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of each fresh basil and parsley, snipped into bits.
- Take 2 of or 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped.
Instructions to make Mae's Baked Penne:
- Cook pasta till almost done. Drain and set aside..
- Mix eggs, ricotta, 1 cup of the mozzarella, the parmesan, and the herbs in a large bowl..
- Mix pasta into cheese mixture..
- FOR THE SAUCE—.
- Pour crushed tomatoes, and tomato sauce into large sauce pan.
- Cook until thickened a little, about 10 minutes.
- Add cooked sausage.
- Add fresh herbs and garlic, cook an additional 10 minutes.
- In a 10 by 13 inch baking pan pour 1/2 cup of sauce..
- Add half of the pasta and cheese mixture..
- Top with half of remaining sauce.
- Repeat with remaining pasta and top with remaining sauce..
- Top with final cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly on top..
- NOTES: a 24 ounce jar of your favorite pasta sauce can be substitute for my sauce.
- Also may be cooked in Microwave oven in microwave proof dish on 80% for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Serve and Enjoy.
- Goes great with https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336067-midnite-snak-2-easy-garlic-bread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340159-spicy-italian-soup.
If you find this Mae's Baked Penne recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.