Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 1 Minute Carrot Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 1 Minute Carrot Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 1 minute carrot cake recipe. You can cook 1 minute carrot cake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook 1 Minute Carrot Cake:
- Use 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 cup of caster/powdered sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of clove powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Provide 3/4 cup of grated carrot.
- Get 1/4 cup of roasted nuts (cashew/pecan/walnut).
Steps to make 1 Minute Carrot Cake:
- Distribute batter equally into 2 large microwavable mugs (or you could do 4 smaller portions). Ensure the mugs are filled only halfway up with batter as it will rise quite a bit while baking..
- Measure all ingredients into one bowl and mix thoroughly till everything is well combined..
- Microwave the mugs one at a time for 1 minute and 10 seconds on High (for a 900 W oven). Based on your oven wattage you may have to increase/decrease the time..
- You can tell when the cake is done if it looks spongy and a skewer/toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean..
- Caution: Handle the mugs with care on removal as they can be very hot! Don't over bake as the cake can dry out easily..
- Enjoy your 1 minute carrot cake in a mug!.
If you find this 1 Minute Carrot Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.