Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Monstrous Devil’s Foot recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Monstrous Devil’s Foot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Monstrous Devil’s Foot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to monstrous devil’s foot recipe. To make monstrous devil’s foot you only need 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Monstrous Devil’s Foot:
- Prepare 250 gms of (Mutton Mince/Keema): Pressure Cooked with 3-4 whistles or until half cooked.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsps of Olive Oil.
- You need 3 G of Paste (Ginger, Garlic & Green Chilli).
- You need 1 1/2 Cup of Bread Crumbs.
- You need 2 of Eggs (Large): Whisked with some salt & black peppers.
- Get 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- Provide 1 of Onion (Large- Finely Chopped).
- You need 1 of Onion: To make the Bones & initial Nails.
- Take 5-6 of Almonds (Blanched & Peeled).
- Get 1/2-1 Cup of Tomato Ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of Black Peppercorns (Freshly Cracked).
- Provide 1 of Baking Tray (Lined with the Parchment Paper if not using a Borosilicate one- As I did or something that’s Bake-able).
- You need To taste of Salt and red chilli powder.
- Provide As needed of Tomato sauce.
Steps to make Monstrous Devil’s Foot:
- In a large mixing bowl: Add in the half-cooked mutton mince & rest all other ingredients except the Tomato Ketchup & the Onions & Almonds (shaped as the monster nails).
- Mix with hands- everything well together until it binds together as a tight mixture.
- Now, divide the portion into 2 halves: (I’ve shown only ONE but with the proportions given herein- similar 2 or a pair of feet can be prepared).
- Now, in the baking tray/dish: add in the blended mixture & give it a shape of a human feet (a bit weird/creepy looking, of course).
- With a small paired knife: Mark the Devil’s fingers & try to separate them well from each other or as much is possible.
- Once done: Now, put in the big halved slice of the onion (as is seen in the pics), as the joint bone.
- Then, slice the rest of the thin onion layers (refer to the pics), shaped as the nails & place it on the top of each fingers, as the monster’s initial finger nails.
- At this point: Drip down in some tomato ketchup (refer pics), as the initial blood drips.
- Now, bake it in a preheated oven at 180C, for about 30-35 mins time & allow it to be inside the oven itself once done.
- Now, take it out & keeping the same in the same baking cum serving dish: put some more tomato ketchup as the fresh dripping blood 🩸.
- Also, add some more tomato ketchup on the finger nails & now, is the time to give the Devil’s Foot its final Nails (Blanched Almonds) with some blood drips on them too.
- We’re now, ALL SET to grab the very Monstrous Devil’s Foot Meatloaf and enjoy our very Halloween 👻 Party 🎊 with family & friends.
If you find this Monstrous Devil’s Foot recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.