Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys Frangipane Tart Tray Bake, GF DF EF SF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Frangipane Tart Tray Bake, GF DF EF SF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Frangipane Tart Tray Bake, GF DF EF SF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys frangipane tart tray bake, gf df ef sf recipe. To make vickys frangipane tart tray bake, gf df ef sf you need 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Frangipane Tart Tray Bake, GF DF EF SF:
- You need 200 grams of Vickys Shortcrust Pastry recipe from my profile.
- Provide 4 tbsp of strawberry or apricot jam.
- Use 100 grams of sunflower spread / butter.
- Use 100 grams of caster sugar.
- You need 100 grams of ground almonds.
- You need 25 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of almond essence.
- Get 3 tsp of Vickys Best GF Egg Replacer recipe on my profile.
- Take 6 tbsp of light coconut milk.
Instructions to make Vickys Frangipane Tart Tray Bake, GF DF EF SF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a rectangular baking tray, 7"x 11" size. Make sure the parchment paper hangs over the sides for easy removal after baking.
- Roll the pastry dough out and cut to fit the tin. Trim the edges to straighten but keep the offcuts and be careful transferring the pastry. Use your rolling pin to help hold and position it. Bake blind for 10 minutes then set aside to cool a little bit.
- Roll out the offcut pastry and cut into strips. Set aside.
- Spread the jam all over the firm but warm pastry base and set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy.
- Fold in the flour and almond essence and combine.
- Mix the egg replacer and milk together and stir with the ground almonds into the batter.
- Pour the batter over the pastry in the tin and level off.
- Lay the pastry strips in a lattice pattern over the top.
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes until the cake is risen and golden.
- Cool on a wire rack then cut into equal squares.
If you find this Vickys Frangipane Tart Tray Bake, GF DF EF SF recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.