Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish soup rice noodle (gluten free) recipe. To make fish soup rice noodle (gluten free) you need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free):
- Get 4 pieces of thin Hake (or cod).
- Provide of Rice Noodle (Bee Hoon).
- Provide 2 of Carrots (sliced).
- Provide 2 stalks of Spring Unions (thinly sliced the white parts).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Provide 2 inches of Ginger (sliced).
- Provide of Frying oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of Corn flour.
- Get 1 handful of anchovies.
- Take 1 of small Chinese Cabbage.
- Provide 2 tbsp of GF soya sauce.
Instructions to make Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free):
- In a large pot, add sesame oil and in with ginger, cook for about 1 min..
- Add 2 liter water to it and soya sauce..
- Take two pieces of fish and cut into smaller size and add to the pot..
- Cook the soup with high heat until boiling. Turn to low heat..
- In another small pan, add oil over high heat..
- Coat the other pieces of fish in corn flour and deep fry them..
- Once the fish finished deep frying, add anchovies and deep fry it for a min..
- Once the anchovies are cooked, add the white parts of spring unions it cook until brown..
- Back to the big pot, add carrots and cabbage in..
- Add rice noodle in and leave it for two mins..
- Add salt to taste..
- Serve with anchovies, fried fish, spring unions and chillies optional..
If you find this Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.