Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tasty Tray Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tasty Tray Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tasty Tray Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tasty tray bake recipe. You can cook tasty tray bake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tasty Tray Bake:
- Get 1 packet of malted milk biscuits.
- Get 3 oz of butter.
- Provide 1 tin of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 of small packet milk chocolate buttons.
- Get 1 of small packet chocolate buttons.
- You need of Flaked almonds.
- Use of Mixed fruit.
- You need of Desiccated coconut.
Instructions to make Tasty Tray Bake:
- Line a medium size baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Crush the biscuits as you would if making a cheesecake base.
- Melt the butter in small pan.
- Mix melted butter with biscuits and form base in the bottom of the tray pushing down with the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle on the choc buttons then the fruit, coconut and almonds finish by pouring on the condensed milk evenly over the top..
- Put in a pre-heated oven 180 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Job done put on a rack to cool then cut into small squares – enjoy 🙂.
If you find this Tasty Tray Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.