Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Red Gooseberry and Almond Tray Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Gooseberry and Almond Tray Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Gooseberry and Almond Tray Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red gooseberry and almond tray bake recipe. You can cook red gooseberry and almond tray bake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Gooseberry and Almond Tray Bake:
- Use 375 Grams of Self- Raising Flour.
- Take 100 Grams of Ground Almonds.
- Get 50 Grams of Flaked Almonds.
- Provide 300 Grams of Butter.
- Take 420 Grams of Golden Granulated Sugar.
- Provide 650 Grams of Red Gooseberries.
- Take 3 of medium Eggs.
Instructions to make Red Gooseberry and Almond Tray Bake:
- Butter a deep Swiss roll tin, plus 4 individual tins. Preheat Oven to medium heat(gas mark 4-5)..
- Sift Flour into a large mixing bowl, add Sugar and Ground Almonds. Cube the butter and rub into the mixture until it looks like breadcrumbs..
- Take out about 100g, mix the flaked Almonds into this, and put to one side.(topping).
- Lightly whisk the eggs and add to the main mixture, stir in well, it does not matter if it’s not too smooth, pour into the base of the tin(s), and spread out..
- Scatter the fruit evenly over the mix. Then shake over the topping with the flaked Almonds evenly over the top, try and cover the fruit..
- Bake for 45 minutes, then turn the tins around, to ensure even baking. Cook for another 15 minutes until firm to the touch..
- Leave to cool before cutting into slices. Box up and keep up to two weeks, (if it lasts that long!), in the fridge, or longer if kept in the freezer..
If you find this Red Gooseberry and Almond Tray Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.