Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Carrot Chiffon Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot Chiffon Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Chiffon Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot chiffon cake with cinnamon cream cheese glaze recipe. You can cook carrot chiffon cake with cinnamon cream cheese glaze using 26 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot Chiffon Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze:
- Provide of THE CAKE.
- Get 7 of large eggs.
- Get 2 1/4 cup of cake flour.
- Get 1 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 1 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Use 2/3 cup of canola oil or any flavorless oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of smooth, unsweetened applesauce.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 cup of finely grated carrots.
- Get 2 tsp of grated lemon zest.
- Get 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take of CINNAMON CREAM CHEESE GLAZE.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Use 2 tbsp of salted butter, at room temperature.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Use 3 tbsp of whole milk, more if needed.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped nuts, I used pecans, walnuts and peanuts.
- Get of ACCOMPANIMENTS.
- You need of fresh raspberries and blueberries.
- Take of fresh whipped cream.
Steps to make Carrot Chiffon Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze:
- Preheat oven to 325. Have a ungreased tube pan ready..
- Separate the eggs putting the whites in a large bowl and the yolks in a smaller bowl.
- Whisk together until quite smooth the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt.
- Beat egg whites until foamy, Slowly add granulated sugar and beat until it forms firm peaks.
- Add yolks, applesauce, oil and vanilla to flour mixture, beat on low 1 minute then increase speed and beat on high for 3 minutes until very well blended.
- Add the carrots and lemon zest and beat until well incorporated about 30 seconds.
- Fold 1/4 of the whites into the yolk batter, then in 3 more additions fold in the remainin whites. Take care not to deflate to much but fully incorporate ingredients.
- Pour into tube pan. Bake about 60 minutes until deep golden brown and the top will have cracks that look moist. Cool completely upside down on a bottle, see picture below.
- When cake is cool run a thin sharp knife all around cake, including center of tube. Invert to realease cake on plate..
- MAKE CINNAMON CREAM CHEESE GLAZE.
- Beat cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Beat in confectioner's sugar, milk, vanilla a cinnamon on low until combined then increase speed to medium high and beat until a spoon able glaze consistancy. Add drops more of milk only if to thick.
- Spoon over cake, smoothing with off set spatula and allowing excess to run down sides. Sprinkle nuts on immediately while glaze is soft.
If you find this Carrot Chiffon Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Glaze recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.