Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tinklee's Bacon & Cheese Pinwheels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tinklee's Bacon & Cheese Pinwheels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tinklee's bacon & cheese pinwheels recipe. To make tinklee's bacon & cheese pinwheels you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tinklee's Bacon & Cheese Pinwheels:
- You need 1 lb of bacon.
- Get 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Provide 1/2 cup of philadelphia savory garlic cooking creme.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 packages of puff pastry dough( should hav 2 sheets).
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Tinklee's Bacon & Cheese Pinwheels:
- take puff pastry out of freezer to thaw out; preheat oven to 400*F; Place Bacon on baking sheet, bake in oven till Bacon is crisp, turn every 5 mins, when Bacon is done put onto a paper towel to drain.
- Mix together Philadelphia cooking creme, onion powder, and parmesan cheese, set aside; in a small bowl mix egg and water, set aside.
- On lightly floured surface unfold puff pastry, try to make a nice rectangle( but this is not a must), With egg mixture that u set aside lightly brush surface of the puff pastry.
- Now spread with the cooking creme and parmesan cheese mixture using only half, saving other half for the other sheet of puff pastry.
- Divide Bacon in half, using half crumble over puff pastry, then spread 1 cup of cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese on the puff pasrty.
- Start at one end(u r rolling it up so it rolls the shortest distance) and roll up like u would a cinnamon roll, into one long roll, slice into 16 slices(I cut in half, then half again, etc.).
- Place on baking sheet( I like to use parchment paper), brush tops lightly with egg mixture and bake for 10-13mins or until golden brown.
- Now repeat steps for second sheet of puff pastry.
If you find this Tinklee's Bacon & Cheese Pinwheels recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.