Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pecan Crusted Chicken with Baked Sweet Potatoes & Maple-Jalapeno Sour Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pecan Crusted Chicken with Baked Sweet Potatoes & Maple-Jalapeno Sour Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pecan crusted chicken with baked sweet potatoes & maple-jalapeno sour cream recipe. You can have pecan crusted chicken with baked sweet potatoes & maple-jalapeno sour cream using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pecan Crusted Chicken with Baked Sweet Potatoes & Maple-Jalapeno Sour Cream:
- Take 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
- Provide of Dipping Mixture.
- Provide 2 of egg whites.
- Provide 1 of juice of 1 lemon.
- Provide 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Use of Crusting Mixture.
- You need 1 cup of coarse dry breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped fresh flat leaf parsley.
- Take 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 of zest of 1 lemon.
- Get 3/4 cup of finely chopped pecans.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Get 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get of Baked sweet potatoes with maple-jalapeno sour cream.
- Prepare 4 of sweet potatoes, scrubbed & dried.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream or plain yogurt.
- Get 1 tbsp of pure maple syrup.
- You need 2 tsp of jalapeno, seeded, minced.
- Take 1 tsp of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of salt, to taste.
- Provide 1 of tabasco, to taste.
- Use 1 of crumbled bacon.
- You need 1 of sliced scallions.
Steps to make Pecan Crusted Chicken with Baked Sweet Potatoes & Maple-Jalapeno Sour Cream:
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Prep chicken breasts by halving & pounding. Meanwhile, rub scrubbed, dried sweet potatoes with oil & salt. Bake in oven directly on rack for 40-45 minutes or until soft when pierced. Combine all topping ingredients & chill..
- Whisk egg whites, cornstarch & lemon juice in shallow dish for dipping mixture..
- Add pecans, herbs & spices to the crusting mixture..
- Dip & crust chicken, then air-dry on rack 20-30 minutes..
- Saute chicken in olive oil until golden, about 3 minutes..
- Flip chicken, then transfer to oven. Roast 8-10 minutes or until cooked through..
If you find this Pecan Crusted Chicken with Baked Sweet Potatoes & Maple-Jalapeno Sour Cream recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.